Experience a true on-course feel at your next practice session with the Fairway Golf Practice Mat.
Crafted with 5/8-inch thick polyethylene foam and 1.25-inch nylon turf, all held together by a specially-engineered urethane stabilizing layer, this golf mat is 2 inches thick. It’s a difference you can feel right from the first shot—it’s nothing like those thin, flimsy mats that fall apart in weeks and hurt your hands on every swing.
The feature we’re most proud of is that this hitting mat is compatible with wooden tees, so you can hit different clubs at specific heights. No more struggling with rubber tees that obstruct your club at impact!
- The dense fiber mat allows you to understand the feel of a fat shot, so you can learn to prevent mishit shots.
- This durable, sturdy golf turf mat withstands even the toughest weather conditions and wear-and-tear while being softer on your golf clubs.
- The foam adds dimensional stability and provides better shock absorption so you can hit down on the ball without hurting your hands.
- Lets you use real wooden tees, offering a more consistent setup position and swing plane.
- Includes a golf ball tray for added convenience.
3 different sizes are available:
- 3×5 ft / 36×60 inches (91×152 cm)
- 4×5 ft / 48×60 inches (122×152 cm)
- 5×5 ft / 60×60 inches (152×152 cm)